Looking to improve your speaking and leadership skills? Ignite your career? Gain the confidence to speak up?
You’ve come to the right place. Since 1924, Toastmasters International has helped more than 4 million people just like you, from around the world, become more confident speakers and leaders.
What is Toastmasters?
Toastmasters International is a world leader in communication and leadership development, with more than 345,000 members in over 15,900 clubs in 142
There is no instructor in a Toastmasters meeting. Instead, members evaluate one another’s presentations, pointing out the strengths and suggesting improvements. This feedback process is a key part of the program’s success. Members also give impromptu talks on assigned topics, conduct meetings and develop their leadership skills.
Members develop their communication and leadership skills following a step-by-step programme called Pathways. It gives you access to:
- The opportunity to build up to 300 unique competencies
- 10 specialized learning paths to choose from
- Online content, so that you can learn anytime, anywhere
- Real-world, transferable skills
- Content available in Arabic, English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Everyone in a Toastmasters meeting was once at the level you are now. The environment is friendly and supportive, and the self-paced programme allows you to build confidence with each speaking assignment.
What do you get?
Toastmasters will give you the skills and confidence you need to express yourself effectively in any situation. Whether you are a professional, student, stay-at-home parent or retired, Toastmasters is the most efficient, enjoyable and affordable way of gaining great communication skills. You’ll learn how to:
- Formulate and express your ideas effectively
- Be more persuasive and confident when giving presentations
- Improve your one-on-one dealings with others
Don’t wait to become the speaker and leader you want to be. Confident, charismatic leaders weren’t born that way. As you progress in Toastmasters, you’ll get to practice your skills by
organisingand conducting meetings and motivating others to help you. Become a better negotiator. Gain trust. Inspire your team.